Capture more accurate colour on Phone (1). Nothing OS 1.1.4 is ready.
The first version of Nothing OS was released in July. And since then, we’ve made big improvements to Phone (1)’s camera.
- More natural skin tones in portraits shot on the front camera.
- Get night mode images quicker with reduced shooting time.
- Outdoor scenes are even sharper with multi-frame HDR.
- Fine-tuned the colour of faces in outdoor environments.
- We added a low light HDR algorithm for clearer night shots.
And we haven’t stopped listening.
The new Nothing OS 1.1.4 delivers more key updates that help our camera reach its full potential.
- We’ve improved the colour calibration in the ultra-wide camera. To match the quality of the main. For a consistent and seamless image experience.
- Improved sharpness and better stability when shooting moving objects. Thanks to a new motion-detection algorithm.
- Sharper images in less time. With increased shooting speed when using HDR in ultra-wide mode.
- Night mode shots are true-to-life with increased colour accuracy.
- Sharper, more naturally bright portraits shot on the front camera.
The display now has a new auto-adjust brightness feature, which prevents overheating. And we’ve optimised the battery consumption of the Always On Display, so Phone (1) can keep going for longer.
We haven’t forgotten about sound. Phone (1) now supports industry-leading LHDC technology. Pair any audio device that also supports it for authentic, high-definition sound.
Nothing OS 1.1.4 has timely arrived with Android’s latest September security patch too.
As we say, we’re always listening.
Remember, you can report any feedback or propose new features using our Google Form.
In the meantime, head to Setting>System Update to upgrade Phone (1).
The Nothing Team.